Requirements of the Chemistry Laboratory
1. Before entering the laboratory, be sure to wear a lab coat
and goggles. If not, you are NOT allowed to enter the
laboratory. In the laboratory, if the glasses were removed
during the experiment, a total score of 3 points was deducted.
2. Do not wear shorts or short skirts, slippers or sandals to
enter the laboratory; long hair should be tied up.
3. Arrive at the laboratory on time.If you are late for classes,
there will be a3-pointdeduction.No experiment should be
conducted if you are 30-minute late. The score of that
particular experiment is zero.
4. Leave shall be follow the school regulations. Before the
leave, you must discuss withteaching assistants
aboutthe timeof the redoexperiment in advance.Anyone who violate
this rule will getzero point of this experiment. Sick leave may
be requested afterwards.
5. It is your responsibilityto clean up the desktops and sinks
of your group. Ifthe responsibilityis not fulfilled, there will
be a 0.5-point deduction of yourfinal score.
6. Plagiary of the experimental report and late submission
within 2 days of the report will result in 50% deduction; No
late submission beyond 2 days is allowed.
7. Report due on
Wed pm 5:00 before ( To the locker
mark SSE at 6F front the elevator )
8. Non-violating records throughout the semester will get
9. The experiment shall be completed within the specified time.
If the time exceeds the time limit, the time shall not be
However, it may be redone before the end of the semester.